GDIndex Deployment Tutorial - A Google Drive Direct Link Indexer with Upload and Download Support
Nov 26, 2022
GDIndex is similar to GOIndex. It allows you to deploy a "Google Drive Index" on CloudFlare Workers along with many extra features
By the way, instead of modify from GOIndex, this is a total rewrite
- Frontend is based on Vue.js
- Image viewer doesn't require opening new page
- Video player support subtitles(Currently only srt is supported)
- Online PDF, EPUB reader
- No directory-level password protection(.password)
- Support Http Basic Auth
- Support multiple drives(personal, team) without changing server's code
Go https://gdindex-code-builder.maple3142.net/, and follow its instructions.
- Install rclone
- Setup your Google Drive: https://rclone.org/drive/
rclone config fileto find your
- Copy the content of worker/dist/worker.js to CloudFlare Workers.
root_folder_idand other options on the top of the script.
- Create a service account, a corresponding service account key, and get the JSON from the Google Cloud Platform console
- In the props object, replace the
service_account_jsonvalue with the contents of the service account JSON file and set
- Make sure that the service account in question has access to the folder specified in